Bramley C of E Primary School

Rate this item
(0 votes)

Bramley C of E Primary School
Bramley Lane
Bramley
RG26 5AH

Tel: 01256 881339

www.bramley.hants.sch.uk

The school was officially opened by His Grace the Duke of Wellington on 18th September 1959, to replace the old church school in Bramley and the village schools in Sherfield-on-Loddon and Stratfield Saye.

Ofsted information available here.

Login to post comments